Today at 10am - Premier Drone / UAV Aerial Live - DRONES / UAVS - WHAT REALTORS NEED TO KNOW IN 2018 will be at MAZ Realty Professionals 15331 W Bell Rd, Ste 212, Surprise, Arizona 85374
The business of drones is expected to be a multi-billion dollar industry in the next few years, and it is starting to have a major impact in some key business sectors. The Real Estate industry is at the top of that list when it comes to businesses poised to take advantage of this emerging technology.
And the FAA changed all of the rules in the Fall of 2016 when it comes to the use of drones. We have created a workshop specifically tailored to agents and brokers to help them understand these opportunities, the new rules as they apply to the real estate market, and how to take advantage of these new rules to sell listings faster. This powerful workshop outlines:
- The opportunities these rule changes create for Realtors.
- The specific FAA Drone rules/laws that apply to Realtors.
- Why Realtors may be in the best position in 2018 to take advantage of the new FAA rules to sell more listings, and sell them faster by using drone videos plus HDR aerial photos.
- How one local realtor sold a listing in 1 day using a drone aerial HDR photos.
- How and where to use a drone video and HDR aerial photos to market a listing and rise above the competition (pun intended).
- How Realtors can create drone videos themselves (legally) and 5 great tips to help them succeed when doing this on their own.
- How to hire a professional drone pilot, what to expect and how choose the right pilot to work with.
- How to tap into Facebook’s hidden database of homebuyers to help you use your drone video and HDR aerial photos to sell your listings faster.
This workshop clears up all the misinformation surrounding the use of drones in the real estate industry. It covers everything agents and brokers need to know, now that the FAA has released the new Part 107 Rules, and finally allows them to make an informed decision about the use of drone videos in their own businesses.
About the Instructor: Johnathan Smith aka LightSport Man, has been in the news media many of times talking about flying and drones. He is FAA Licensed. Johnathan is the owner, pilot, and managing director at ProfessionalAerialDronePilot.com, a Certified FAA Flight Instructor, Advanced Group Instructor, and a Commercial Remote Pilot. Johnathan not only has unique insights into the drone industry, its rules and regulations, but is also highly skilled in helping people use marketing assets like drone video and aerial drone photos to acquire new customers.